How To Accelerate The Pace of Change
An Agile Mindset Accelerates The Pace of Change
What is Agile Methodology?
Agile methodology was developed for software development project management.
The Manifesto for Agile Software development defines Agile as “the ability to create and respond to change in order to success in an uncertain and turbulent environment.” The approach creates fast and customer first organizations by leveraging cross-functional teams that produce small work products in timeboxed periods called sprints.
➢ Solutions are the result of the collaborative effort of cross-functional teams and their customers.
What are the Five Trademarks of an Agile Organization?
- The North Star provides a shared purpose and inspires people to achieve new possibility for the greater good.
- Empowered teams, create resourceful solutions and deliver exceptional results.
- Change is fast tracked with rapid decisions and quick learning cycles.
- Leaders inspire employees to take ownership in fulfilling the vision.
- New Generation Technology is seamlessly integrated to provide quick value for stakeholders.
Adopt an Agile mindset.
The integration of Agile methodology and change management
results in faster execution and delivery.
Customers come first. A change vision that delights customers inspires people to support the change.
Collaboration counts. Collaborating early and often supports co-creation, engages stakeholders, and provides opportunity to mitigate impediments/resistance.
Change is holistic; ambiguity is valued. By building change-able organizations, equipping leaders and managers with change competency, fostering individual change capability, change-ready becomes the norm.
© 2020 The Strategic Change, LLC all rights reserved
SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOW
Website Design by Colorado SEO Expert Marketing